After seven terms serving as state representative for Norwalk and Darien, I’m deeply enthused to be shifting my energy and focus to a state-wide race for Secretary of the State.
Serving as a state representative for Norwalk and Darien over the last thirteen years has been an extraordinary experience. To have been able to participate in our legislative process and engage in a multitude of key issues has been deeply rewarding. I’m proud of my legislative accomplishments and grateful for the trust placed in me by my constituents year after year.
Why Secretary of the State…
Representing Norwalk and Darien with common sense and pragmatism while demonstrating a bottom up approach to government reflective of the voices of the people — I’ve shown integrity and work best when I’m bringing good people together to solve complex issues.
My broad experience in the local business, non-profit and community advocacy sectors combined with legislative experience on how government works and what accountable, transparent and bipartisan leadership looks like, I’m uniquely poised for the responsibilities of the Secretary of the State.
Priorities as your Secretary of the State…
- Ensure confidence, integrity and security in our elections.
- Empower all citizens eligible to vote, to vote!
- Modernize election systems with respect to best practices.
- Simplify business filing procedures and fees. Set the stage for a more business friendly state.
- Communicate clearly and consistently all key elections and business processess. Collaborate closely with town clerks and town registrars of voters.
My commitment is to provide good governance for all Connecticut residents — listening, learning and working collaboratively across the aisle. I’m always interested in your thoughts.
I will look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail and please consider a contribution to my campaign for Secretary of the State.