Wood: Soap, Hope and the Road to Recovery

We are six weeks into our “stay home and stay safe” routines. Many of us have adapted with a compassionate understanding of the many complexities of our coronavirus situation. State legislators, along with the governor, continue to monitor this situation daily. We continually contact many affected organizations…hospitals, nursing homes, Departments of Labor, Banking and…

Read More

Follow Up from the Fiscal Stability and Economic Growth Commission Presentation

FSEG Presentation in Darien, CT

Thank you to all who attended the Fiscal Stability and Economic Growth Commission presentation on Monday night at Darien Library. Co-chairman James Smith, clearly articulated our state fiscal situation and outlined the solutions proposed by the bi-partisan Commission earlier this year. It was a great crowd with excellent questions. As mentioned, here are two…

Read More

Solutions for Historic Change in Connecticut

I recently saw a YouTube video, “Connecticut Anthem”, written and sung by Nekita Waller. She recounts memories of growing up in Hartford and the pride she feels at being Connecticut born and raised. “We cannot give up believing in Connecticut…it’s a state that I believe in.” Like Nekita, I love and believe in Connecticut.…

Read More